sext: you look like the universe decided that it was tired of being so immense so it compressed all of its beauty and complexity and wonder into a smaller form so it could make everyone around it feel like they were a part of the stars
Being tender and open is beautiful. As a woman, I feel continually shhh’ed. Too sensitive. Too mushy. Too wishy washy. Blah blah. Don’t let someone steal your tenderness. Don’t allow the coldness and fear of others to tarnish your perfectly vulnerable beating heart. Nothing is more powerful than allowing yourself to truly be affected by things. Whether it’s a song, a stranger, a mountain, a rain drop, a tea kettle, an article, a sentence, a footstep… feel it all – look around you. All of this is for you. Take it and have gratitude. Give it and feel love.
Being married forces you to fine tune those not-so-great-aspects of yourself and strive to be better. Love comes in here too; when you are in a loving relationship (and in love and loved); you have this amazing reservoir of energy within you that allows you to flourish and nurture.
It brings out the best in you and makes you strive to be better because someone cares and loves you; and vice versa. It is kind of like how we instinctively react to another’s perception of us, when they think well of us and believe in us, we want to do even better; but when they disparage us we will get defensive. Is it any wonder that our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said that marriage is half of faith?
The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.
You have got to be fucking kidding me
it’s so weird that i would go to jail if i killed this guy
wow it’s like rich white men do not shut the fuck up and let anyone else talk EVER because they can’t hear anyone over how much they don’t care about anything but money
This fucking stain on humanity is also a stain on our publicly funded national broadcast program. I wish the CBC would stop letting this man speak, but at the same time, I’m a bit glad so many people get to hear this douche spew this shit. Maybe it will help remind Canadians that not everything, or everyone, in Canada is all sunshine and rainbows and polite discourse.
Go away, Mr. O’Leary. Please.
men like him must be destroyed
White Gays ❤️❤️
Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever been a stripper?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever been to a strip club.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever done porn?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever watched porn.
You’re the reason we exist.
You’re the demand to our supply.
If you disdain sex workers, don’t you dare consume our labor.
As they say in the industry, “People jack off with the left hand and point with the right.”
(76# Ghana) King Peggielene Bartels: Why she kicks ass
“To be a king in an African village or some places like this, it’s not like European queens where everything is on a silver platter for them … I have to really work hard to help my people. I have to give myself to people to better their lives..”
- She is currently the King of Otuam, Ghana and one of only three female kings in Ghana. She has maintained her work in Ghana’s embassy in Washington, D.C. while making education affordable in Otuam, installing borehead wells to produce clean drinking water, enforcing incarceration laws to deal with domestic violence, providing the village with its first ambulance, replenishing the royal coffers by taxing Otuam’s fishing industry to improve life in the village, and appointing three women to her council.
- When she encountered corruption and the threat of embezzlement to the royal funds, she declared “I’m going to squeeze their balls so hard their eyes pop!”
- For 11 months out of the year she’s regular Peggy, secretary for the Ghanian Ambassador. She works, keeps in touch with her advisors via phone every night, saves her money and accumulates her vacation time into one month-long period- where she then takes off to Ghana to fulfill her duties in-person.
- When she discovered that male chauvinists wanted her to only be a figurehead, she said: “They were treating me like I am a second-class citizen because I am a woman. I said, ‘Hell no, you’re not going to do this to a woman!’”
- King Penny’s tale has been documented in a book written by her and author Eleanor Herman and is to be made into a film after Hollywood star Will Smith bought the rights to the book.
THERE’S A MOVIE COMING OUT ABOUT HER!
OH! MY! GOD!
She’s so awesome!! Can’t wait to see how the movie is :D
And with Will Smith at the helm maybe there won’t be any white savior nonsense!